Monday, May 22, 2017

A place to live


For my birthday I got a handmade piece of fabric that was patched together by mrs. Crocodile aka Anneli. I loved it but what was I gonna do with it? One things for sure I didn't want it to end up in my stash and so I decided to make a pouch from it, a home for my ledger. It wasn't a big job, I button holed it together and did a second row of button hole stitch in a different colour. Thought it was appropriate and it was something I'd never done before. And you know what; I'm totally over the moon with it.

In case you're wondering which ledger lives here, take a look.


Enjoy your start of the week!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

karen said...

I am so inspired by my visit here today! I hope you had a wonderful birthday x

karen said...

just got to the mention of my name!! I am grinning ....xxx