Wednesday, April 26, 2017

One final post about the exhibition


Approaching the exhibition I thought I was well prepared but despite that thought I had a very busy week leading up to the exhibition. 



Luckily I got my table from the attic on monday just to see how things would look combined. I realized it needed some colour and blue was the very obvious choice. And since I just had learned about the Belle point de Venise cinq point I decided to use that stitch. Not the most easiest of stitches with two strands of embroidery floss, still I managed. 




And this beautiful picture of Julie shows the end result. I really loved my two tables, one with a visual dinner to sit around and one take-away dinner. 


Participating in this exhibition was a lovely journey of learning. Building an installation in a sporthal is different than making one for myself in the garden, different but just as enjoyable. 

Enjoy your wednesday.

Elizabeth

No comments: