Thursday, February 2, 2017

My new piece for the Focus-serie is READY!


The last few days I spent with my needle in my hands for lots of hours. Why? Because I was so curious on whether or not my idea would work. Had a ball stitching the white part and I'm really, really happy with the result. And today I finally could put everything together and I'm so happy that it worked out. 

In the Focus-series are a lot of circles, plates are also circles after all. This RVS-hoop I found a long time ago. It was part of fishing net and it lay discarded on the beach, had to take it  home with me. When I made the ledger page with the Josephine knot  this idea popped up in my head. At the moment I'm not sure about the two knots - meetingplaces but I still have time to make a longer cord so I can add more meetingplaces. And I still have to make the background but that will be easy as peas, at least I hope so. 

I will make more pictures when a bit of sunshine appears, natural light is hard to come by these days. 

Time to wish you a wonderful weekend.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

karen said...

stunning work, inventive, innovative and very contemporary. I love your ideas, the newness of everything you do