Friday, February 24, 2017

Ledger of inspiration


You may or may not know my love for windows and doors. Not only do I take pictures from them myself but also collected them in a special gallery. The inspiration source for today's work is taken from the first picture of the gallery. 

On the right you see part of the painting by Arne Jacobsen called Vinterlandskab. On the left I used different kind of papers, some with a wash of watercolour, some not, made in a collage. Love these torn pieces put together, the brown one is my favorite. 

Enjoy your weekend!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

karen said...

your pieces on the left compliment the painting beautifully Elizabeth.....this is a gentle, restful piece which is very relaxing to pore over and once again I am in awe of your presentation skills. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend x