Monday, February 6, 2017

Bullion knot experiment


This is an experiment with a paperplate, a part of the paperplate. Pinpricked this circle from a plate and wanted to make a sculptural piece with it. In that I didn't succeed because I stopped after the bullion knots were in place. I stopped because it isn't spacious enough and at this point I'm not sure how to get the feeling of space.

What I did like was playing with the movement of the knots and I love the result in the picture of the right. This gave me another problem to solve; How can I make sure that the bullion knots point towards each other without losing their movement?

In other words my husband is right again: You love to come up with a problem and keep searching for a solution. :-)

Have a lovely start of your week.

Elizabeth

No comments: