Friday, January 13, 2017

Update


At the moment I'm falling a bit behind on keeping this blog going. There is enough happening and so a big update. There are a number of books on my table  each with their own charm which give me enough to read and to think about. 


The recycling project that I started just over a week ago is coming along very nicely and probably will be done soon. 


And I worked on my Take-away boxes for the exhibition. In the picture you see the background on which the plates will be attached. The bottom of the five boxes are also ready and three of the tops. This means that by the end of next week that part of the exhibition also will be ready. 

Time to wish you the most wonderful weekend with or without snow.

C ya 
Elizabeth

1 comment:

karen said...

I guess you are super busy for your exhibition now Elizabeth. I can't think of anyone who deserves the exposure of an exhibition more than you, you know how I feel about your work, how imaginative and beautifully executed it is. I wish you so much luck with the whole experience.