Friday, November 18, 2016

The one trick pony-project


Just over two weeks my one trick pony-project started and today I show you the progress I made. All the panels got one or more applique circles and today I tacked all the panels together. It is not the best work I've ever made but it is the first time I used this technique and so I have to cut myself some slack. What I do like about my wrapping cloth is how I used the two piece of cloth, that's my favorite part I guess. 

Now I'm at the point to decide if I want to make pockets in it or not. There is still enough stitching to do, so I'd better get back to work. 

See you.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

karen said...

lol.......you make me laugh....one trick pony project, ha. Despite the fact you have an incompetent teacher you create beauty! I do hope you have 100 Gold stars!!