Friday, November 25, 2016

Ledger with a story III


You might think: I have seen that picture before, trust me you haven't. This is another study in embellishing the pinpricked circle. What is different from the first collage of circles? Well, these circles are embroidered with fine wool and none of the circles has buttonhole lace with in the circle. 

The square one is a bit special besides being a square. Look at the picture on the left side of it, in the stitch I went from a small to wide. The square one is vice versa, so here I had a broad base and a small top besides this there is also some pinpricking added. I could play with these kinda motives forever simply because there are endless possibilities. 

Time to move on, time to take another look at the tartan.

Have a great day and I'll see you soon.

Elizabeth 

No comments: