Monday, October 3, 2016

Third page in a twist finished


Despite the fact that I made 6 hankies with a knot only one is used in the final piece. Did a lot of playing around with them but nothing felt right. Even the buttons I made couldn't charm me. Therefore I used the handmade buttons with fabric and placed them in a pinpricked circle. Still not sure if I should add something else. What bugs me is that I don't have the word memories in it, like in the original page. Oh well I can always come back later to it and have a fresh look at it.

Time to start this monday morning ... have a great week!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

karen said...

I am spending a long time here today because there is so much to admire, to swoon over. You really need to promote yourself more, to be seen, to be appreciated.