Friday, October 14, 2016

Installation Focus


For a long time the girls in class encouraged me to make an installation with my paper plates. I never said yes or no to it but I had hoped to surprise them with a video of it. 


And so finally the day arrived where there was no wind or so I thought. 


Very excited I started to collect all the goodies and display them on the terrace. But as you probably know, paper plates don't have much weight and therefore some whispers of wind made it impossible to make a video. Simple because there was too much movement of the plates, they didn't want to hang still. I was very disappointed and therefore I stored the pictures in the archive. 


The other day I came across them and realized that I did my best and the pictures were still valid. In this last picture you can see the installation or at least a large part of it.

Hope you enjoyed it despite the fact that there isn't a video.

Have a grand weekend and I'll see you soon.

Elizabeth




1 comment:

karen said...

oh this looks wonderful Elizabeth. Is this how you will display them in your exhibition? These are more than worthy of public display and the hours you have devoted to this project demonstrate how focused you are, the skill is second to none. I always want you to know how proud you should be and how accomplished you should feel.