Monday, October 10, 2016

A new sample


Last wednesday I showed you this sample and this is the follow up on it. This time a very long cord was made with the snoregaffel. When the cord was finished, I acted as if the cord was a thread and used the snoregaffel for the second time. Since I wanted to have a circle I bound the ends together. 


The background is a pinpricked and painted part of a paper plate and like the first sample I used wallpaper for embellishment. The french knots are made of the same thread as the circle. Although it doesn't really charms me a the moment it is a valid sample and therefore I share it with you.

Have a fabulous start of your week.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

love seeing your adventures with paper...so inspiring.

karen said...

I really love this....