Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy days


In the picture above you see the original page in  my ledger and last wednesday I showed you the base of the second page that needed to become a A3 size. What I really love about this page is the stack of pinpricked and embroidered paper plates and therefore I wanted this element to return on the new page. Had no idea how I could do that until I thought about medieval document seals.



In the picture above you can see an old document with such seals and here is some additional information about them, just in case you need it. 


And this is the second page finished and I'm very happy with it. The seals are made from the same paper as the page, the cords are made with my snoregaffel and the lettering is added with doublesided tape. 

Have a fantastic weekend.

Elizabeth



No comments: