Monday, August 22, 2016

The alphabet


A new week has started. We had some gorgeous sunsets during the weekend which gave me the opportunity to make some photographs outside. The H is constructed with french knots and lots of them. Used this technique already several times and still it gives me a sense of calmness. These seemingly endless repetitions are like a meditation and all of a sudden the piece is already finished.


You saw already this S last week, since it is one of my favorites I had to make another picture of it. Simply because I love it. 

Have a grand start of your week while remembering your beautiful, lovely, stunning moments of the weekend.

Elizabeth


2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

great images. love the texture the stitching gives.

karen said...

fantastic images of beautiful work Elizabeth.