Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fired up



The last few evenings I watched the second series of The Chef's Table on Netflix and I am absolutely without any doubt inspired. To get a peek into the creative process of these Chef's is so interesting. For me cooking is just another creative vehicle and so therefore I can listen to their ideas and ponder about it how it can be applied into my stitchprojects. The translating to other creative endeavours is what fires me up totally which at times feels like an explosion, therefore the burst of pink picture. In case you don't have Netflix, you can watch it also on youtube. Here is the first video of the serie:



Have a fabulous thursday.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Susan Deborah said...

Hello Elizabeth. Hope you are well and happy.

For many cooking is a therapy. I enjoy cooking but everyday - it becomes a boring chore.

Best wishes on exploring your creative energies.

Love,
Susan