Thursday, April 28, 2016

News


Some of you might recognize this idea since I already made it once before in the ledger for my Focus-project. At the moment I'm making a larger one because I have been invited for the yearly Easter Artshow here on the isle. Yes, I'm aware that this event is almost a year away but embroidery is a slow process and one can't have too much time in advance. 

In the show there will be some of my embroidered paperplates, my small childhood dreams-serie, some stand alone pieces and some pages from the ledger. These pages have to be done again, I don't want to include my ledger in the exhibition because it is too fragile.



This will be the first time my work will be in an exhibition and what I like about it is the challenge to come up with presentation ideas. Luckily there is more than enough time to ponder over that.

Enjoy your thursday!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

karen said...

oh congratulations, that's fabulous news. It's about time your work was seen by the wider public. I just know it's going to be a huge success.