Friday, March 11, 2016

A celtic R


Last weekend I had a fabulous idea or so I thought ... First a little sample ..


Liked it a lot and so I thought: "Let's make a bigger sample" ... 


And while working on it I loved the details, couldn't stop making pictures of them.



Than after many hours of intense stitching, the end result. And you know what? I don't like the end result. As much as a loved and love the details I can't seem to like the end result. The R is from a template which I used in my project about Richard Plantagenet. Did you ever experience something similar?

Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll see you on monday again.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

i think it's magnificent. and yes, i encounter that all the time....working on something forever and then don't like it in the end but it's still a learning experience.

karen said...

oh my oh my.....how fabulous Elizabeth...truly amazing!! Get it in the group!!!