Thursday, February 4, 2016

Focus ledger


Since I called the plate which was shown to you yesterday, Childhood dreams, I decided that I wanted to use a picture of myself to make this page. In the photograph I'm around 18 months old. Orginially this was a black and white photograph but this was changed to blue to stay with the main colour of this project. This hankie I found in the local thriftshop and because it is handmade it is an exact square. I don't mind, it feels to me that it worked out just fine anyway.

This page is totally different than any of my previous pages in this ledger, still I really like it.

Have a lovely thursday and tomorrow I will show you how the dress looks on the Blue cloth.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

deanna7trees said...

fabulous. i'm working backwards here. so saw the blue one first. you're on a roll.