Friday, January 15, 2016

Open or closed


This is a very early plate. I was learning to do bullion and french knots on paper. It is fun for me to see how carefully I made this, scared to tear the paperplate. Like yesterday I tried to create an interest and kept part of the applique unattached.

If the computer hadn't broken down I probably would never have shown you this despite the fact that it is a part of my paperplate journey. Not that I'm ashamed of it but getting to know a new material is a road of small steps and here I did for the first time a bullion knot with a french knot and both ends.

Time to wish you a great weekend and keep your fingers crossed that I will have my new computer next week!

Have fun.

Elizabeth


1 comment:

Maggi said...

It's nice to see some of the small steps too.