Friday, January 8, 2016

Connections, our safetynet?


When I made this plate made I went through a bullion knot-mania period while thinking about interdependence and the trust that we need to place in people to catch us if we fall. This subject is very often on my mind and I find it one of the hardest things to do. Maybe it's one of the downfalls being an introvert since it takes me a very long time to ask for a hand although I'm very willing to lend one. For me asking is placing trust in others, giving is confidence in myself and therefore two totally different things. Oh well I need some more time to ponder since I haven't found the solution to it, yet.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I have recently found that I too have great difficulty in asking for help, even when people are more than willing to give it. I think as well as placing trust in other people I feel that it makes me feel inadequate.

karen said...

more plate magic from the plate master!! You're quiet? Hope you are all well x