Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Epilogue on Christmas


For years already mrs. Crocodile and my big Taurus sister are sending me amazing gifts. This year was not an exception. Two big boxes were delivered by the mailman long before Christmas arrived. Mrs. Crocodile insisted that I waited until Christmas day before I opened my prezzies. I'm not know for my patience when it comes to unwrapping my presents.  

Oh and how I enjoyed the unwrapping. One box smelled of lavender, the other one of chocolate when opened and there were so many little notes and totally fantastic gifts. These ladies are so talented and generous and like every year they take me totally by surprise.

Thank you my dear Anneli & Lisa for your friendship and kindness.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Maggi said...

What a lovely selection of presents.