Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Focus on wednesday


Another wednesday has arrived and that means I get the chance to show you another plate of my Focus project. Today we focus on love with some cross-stitches and french knots. I admit freely that I'm totally taken with my embroidery dinner. So many ideas and possibilities that I still get totally excited despite the fact that I'm already working on this project since the start of May.

Hope you're working on something that is just as exciting to you.

Have a fabulous wednesday.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Pursuing Art... said...

The hearts and cross stitches on this plate are awesome! It doesn't matter how long you've been working on the project...you just keep going with those ideas. The plates are fantastic! I can see why you're having fun creating them. :)