Monday, May 4, 2015

Update


There are days I just go around with my head filled with ideas and nothing happens or said differently ... a lot is happening but nothing related to embroidery or the process of ... Last sunday I jumped out of bed early and just started. My morning was spent with paper, paintbrush, needle and thread. I had a great time, another variation of the same story came to life, it looks lovely although somehow not finished but I have no idea what to add at the moment.


Also managed to pinprick another hommage to the three leafs of Margaret Kilgallen. This will become part of the ledger 7 Generations.

Time to cut some more paper to try out another idea. Hope you're having just as much fun with your own projects.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Pursuing Art... said...

Looks like you had a lovely Sunday morning. I think it looks great and I really like how you stitched the seed pods like they've just burst open! The pin pricked leaves are wonderful too. Keep up the beautiful work! :)

Cindy Dy said...

So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

Bry
www.gofastek.com

karen said...

you are creating some beautiful experiments with your delicious sampling Elizabeth....the leaves are wonderful.

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net