Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reinventing my page


After my last post I decided to create a small library of possibilities. There are loads and loads more of ideas that would fit perfectly in my idea of making a overlay with thread. Another idea is to make a page with bling. Maybe I'll do that one day but for now this is sufficient for me.


These doodles are still on my table and I want to figure out how to make these work for me.  Wish me luck and I'll stop by soon again.

Meanwhile, enjoy your day.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Very interesting experiments ...

What material have you used for filling in on the picture in the right upper corner?

I also like the different signs you've used for the buds in the left lower picture - very good idea!

Pursuing Art... said...

The possibilities turned out great, I especially like the one in the upper right corner. Being on "orange" paper really made me smile...it's the happy color. :) Besides the other hats you wear, you're also becoming a master weaver too. ;-) I know you will figure out how to use those doodles soon.