Monday, April 27, 2015

Another page


Since teacher was out of town I decided to take matters in my own hand instead of making my homework  ...  The picture above was made in the evening sun and that's why it is yellow.


The colours I did use was white and different shades of blue ... I know, you are probably totally surprised by this choice.


It was a lovely excercise and it left enough room for improvement but I'm happy for the result nevertheless.


Now I have to get my homework done ... or maybe not!

Have a fabulous monday!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

This network is really amazing! Looks very good and very interesting!

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh, this is beautiful, E! Love how you intertwined the symbols. :) I really like the yellowing of the evening sun picture and the last picture...gorgeous!!!