Saturday, February 14, 2015


Last sunday I woke up and all I wanted was to stitch these letters on a piece of linen. So I took my needle filled it with a thread, started swinging and about four hours later a deep sigh left my body. Than I had to figure out what to do with it.


The sentence: "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." Therefore I made a soft pocket in front of the embroidered piece and somehow the rest created itself. I used some old shirts of my husband since I think men's shirts are so much more beautiful than what I find in the store for myself. Another way of explaining is male and female energy is bound together.

Anyway, on this Valentine's day a pocket filled and made with love is finished. Time to get dinner ready.

Happy Valentine's day.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh I like this very much. The *LOVE* letters you stitched are beautiful and I love how you enclosed it in a soft pocket of your husband's shirt fabric. :) I couldn't agree with you more...men's shirts/fabric far exceed what you can find in the women's shirt section. Lovely pocket filled with energy and made with love from your heart. :)