Thursday, February 26, 2015

Evidence of machine stitching


Yes there is more evidence of my bootcamp machine sewing of last week. This pocket was created with a piece of embroidery which I found at the thriftshop.



A second little needlebook with soft pink roses was created and a big pocket. The big pocket is actually one big piece of cloth folded in such a way that 5 pockets are created and it gave me plenty of opportunity to try to stitch a straight line. It is big enough to take with me on holiday filled with cards, quotes and a little notebook although I'm in doubt of this colour on the camping site.

Now it is time to start a new project, time to get these creative juices running again.

Have a wonderful day, enjoy yourself.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Judy Warner said...

Just love your needle book, Elizabeth. But, taking the big pocket camping would be a brave endeavor!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Hey, you've been busy with your machine!

This looks super great to me, doesn't look as if you were a beginner at all!

But the colour could well be a bit problematic for camping, I agree to that ... Maybe you'd like to dye it?

Pursuing Art... said...

You did a great job on the pocket piece with the beautiful found embroidery. :) And I love the needle book you created to hold special things for your trip. I think the color may be problematic for camping. Maybe you could make another in denim for camping and save this one for trips to in-laws. ;-)You did a great job with the sewing machine, E!!! :)