Sunday, January 11, 2015

While Egon showed his fury

Yesterday we had another storm which meant another day was spent inside, swinging my needle and playing with my loves.


Made a collage for you of the pictures I took this morning of my two new ledger-pages. As you can see I again couldn't resist putting the Bayeux-stitch and French knot together, it's becoming my default combination.


In the picture you can see I made a compass of sorts with string art. Just for the fun of it although embroidery is navigating me through unknown waters.

Have a lovely sunday.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Your composition is truly beautiful and very poetic!

And the compass is absolutely amazing!

Great compliment on both, dear friend!

Maggi said...

The compass looks like it belongs there on the map. Lovely collage of your work too.

Pursuing Art... said...

Love the collage and beautiful "L" you stitched...it's so pretty. The Bayeux stitch and french knot done together look fantastic!!! Love the compass too...looks awesome, E. :)