Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Some picture of the week gone by


This piece would be a lot better if I had planned the connections between the different parts. So I leave it and hopefully I will remember this journey when I get another one of my "bright" ideas. 



and so it was time to relax a bit and swing my nålebinding needle around with this so soft yarn. Really relaxing!


And this is a sneak preview of my next ... idea. 

Keep your fingers crossed I can wing this one!

Have a fabulous day!

C ya

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Love the yarn and that 'weaving' is beautiful

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

And of course you keep us curious about what you're up to next ...!

The weaving looks great!

Pursuing Art... said...

Oh you used beads...maybe you can be reformed just a tiny bit! ;-) I like how you were connecting the pieces together...didn't it work out? Gorgeous blue weaving, E! :)