Friday, January 2, 2015

My table


The Christmas holidays are coming to a close, time to clear my table and start anew.


Made some collages to give you some overview on what happend the last two weeks or so. There were some hours of drawing, stitching and creating pages for my journal.




All in all I'm happy with the result, new ideas are jotted down or already in my hoop, ready to be stitched.

Hope you had a great start of 2015 and that you are ready to get your hands busy again to create your art.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

You continue to produce such beautiful work. I look forward to seeing so much more of it in 2015.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Your work looks so crisp and fresh - love it a lot!

Pursuing Art... said...

More lovely journal pages...will be an amazing journal when it's full. You are off to a great start for 2015. :)