Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Frozen over


Some years ago I took the picture on the left during a very cold winterday. I was at the beach to photograph some wrapped up stones which I made for the serie Changing the landscape. The view was gorgeous but I became a little icicle while playing photographer.

The felted piece I got from Anneli as part of a Christmas card. These two pages show how I made them fit together by taking elements from both of them. In case you didn't notice, I used tiny, glimmery beads. Have to be careful otherwise I might become a "bling-person". (Just kidding)

That's all for now.

C ya

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

A really effective page. You are allowed a bit of bling from time to time.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Hi bling person! ;-) No, I don't think you will ever become one! And as Maggi already said: from time to time it's quite OK!

Happy to see you recycled my bookmark! :-)

Pursuing Art... said...

Lovely pages and you used beads...smiling big time. Well a little bling doesn't hurt every now and then. ;-) You used them perfectly!