Monday, December 1, 2014

Hankie-book


With these ingredients I made a Hankie-book, a kinda of a detour of the Doodle, gather, create-class of Karen.

Ofcourse it all started with a doodle of one of my favorite rock-carving


and ofcourse also some embroidery on paper.


Since hankies are very popular at the moment at Karen's place I gave things my own twist although it also combined male and female energy.


I enjoyed the company of my snoregaffel big time in this project. On the left you can see the result of a woollen cord made by the lucet, after that the nålebinding technique made this big tie. A strong tie that binds female and male together.


I made a little video so you can see the whole project. 

Have a lovely week.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

I loved watching the video of this. Thanks so much for taking the time to make it. A great use of the life-up layers inside.

Maggi said...

Oops - that should have said 'lift-up'!

Pursuing Art... said...

First picture made me smile. ;-) Absolutely loved watching the video you made and the Hankie-book turned out fantastic! Of course, the books you make are very near and dear to my heart. XOXO