Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday's music


Last week I was sick during the first part of the week which meant no Monday's music. Karen requested a song from Foster the People as a support for her quest to the universe  to get tickets. And good news.

Karen got her Glastonbury tickets! 

Congratulations Karen !!!!


so I didn't keep my fingers crossed for nothing and I will have a very happy teacher in the weeks to come!!!!

Have a fabulous start of this new week may it be an amazing one!

Elizabeth


2 comments:

karen said...

Thank you so much!!!!!! I did a very long, very happy dance whilst I was listening the this. It was good practice for Glastonbury. Woo Hoo!! I got tickets!! Sorry you were sick :(
and you can go straight to the top of class.....

Pursuing Art... said...

Smiling...glad you got a pass to go straight to the top of class, E! :))
Lucky Karen to score tickets!!!