Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Impression of Mandø




 







It was a hazy but warm day when we were on Mandø which resulted in the fact that often there was no horizon to be seen and the light was very different. Most of the pictures I took were landscape ones, that said ofcourse I also had to photograph windows and make some textural pictures, the usual subjects by now. If you want to see more pictures Mrs. Crocodile you can visit me at Flickr, where you can find an album with Mandø-pictures.

Hope you all enjoyed my impression of Mandø.

Elizabeth


2 comments:

Maggi said...

Such a serene place.

Pursuing Art... said...

Beautiful pictures of Mando. Love them all, but my favorites definitely are #'s 1, 4 (did there used to be docks on all those logs?), 5 (water is so calm...see the profile of face on wood :), 6 awesome picture, 7, 8, 10 and 11. Even though it was hazy and the lighting was different the day looked like a lovely one!