Monday, August 25, 2014

Continue


Last weekend, while watching the serie of video's made by Karen for Simply Stitch 4, I doodled this page. And yes I know I'm not the best doodler around, that said I do love this page,  a simple collection of helleristninger or part of them.


Last saturday we had another taekwondo demonstration and afterwards I walked around the fleamarket that was organized too. Here I found these buttons made of bone and as you can see, I couldn't resist and I even found out who made them.


And this heap of fabric is the start for another set of bumpers. So I'd better get on with it.

Have a great start of your week.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Maggi said...

I like your doodles and the buttons are lovely.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Most gorgeous buttons I've ever seen! Ah, you're so lucky to live in Viking land!

And I like your doodles a lot too - awsome! Would look great as embroidery too ... ;-)

karen said...

this sheet, your doodles, it's perfect, just perfect.....

Pursuing Art... said...

Love the doodles and your bone button find is fantastic. I know you'll put these to good use!