Friday, June 6, 2014

My lucet and me

Two days ago another batch of video's arrived. Karen was talking happily about her Doodle Doo-ledger and how she was thinking about letting appear something from under the paper. At that moment a bolt of lightning hit me involving my lucet and a tie. Does this make any sense to you? Probably not.


On the left you see my lucet. In the middle you see a woollen cord made with the lucet. And on the right you see my latest "invention".  Maybe you don't understand my excitement, which is totally ok, but I'm over the moon and have already some other ideas to try out. 

Have to get back to work! See you later.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

I love making lucet cords and I really like the cord on the right. Is that made with the lucet too?

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

This lucet cord really looks interesting, you really are a true Viking woman ... Aha, and now you're using fabric strips for that cord - where will this end?

Pursuing Art... said...

Very cool!! Using fabric was a wonderful idea. Love the thickness you achieved with the cord too. A tie...hmmmm, will be fun to see how you use them! Your such a creative soul. :)