Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Leafs


This picture probably looks familiar since you already saw it early March. Today I want to add a new step in this journey of leafs.


These three leafs are another sample for my ledger which I'm creating while attending my on-line embroidery class of Karen. Used  the fishbone stitch and a chain stitch for the leafs on the outside. The leaf in the middle is created with a chain stitch, a french knot and stem stitch.

And now back to the creating fun.

Have a lovely time with your needle as well.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I like the contrast that the filled in leaves gives with the outlined one.

Pursuing Art... said...

Love the leaf samples that you've created, E! Will be fun to see your all your samples/ledger when you are finished with your class. :)