Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Linklove since spring is in the air


Spring is in the air and slowly my energy starts bubbling again which means for me I start looking for new articles to read and therefore I have three links for you. The first one I found in my mailbox this morning and is about patience which was a lovely mirror!


The second link was posted by Julie on Fb. Yes, a miracle has happend again, I opened my account again after x-weeks. The link is an article about Ingmar Bergman and the way he worked which I found really interesting. It is therefore that I ordered The Magic Lantern at the library and I hope it will arrive soon.

The third one is from Matt Walsh, the article is called: I've been divorced four times, but homosexuals are the ones destroying marriage. This is a really funny article about a serious subject, gay marriage, something I totally support.

Have a great day and enjoy yourself.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Thanks for the links very thought provoking.

Pursuing Art... said...

Enjoyed all of these articles! Did you read The Magic Lantern? Bet it was a good book. :)