Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Journal


When I was at the embroidery-class the last time I tried to explain how Imagine came to be. I noticed it was difficult to explain since they don't know the pieces I made through the years. That's why I decided to make a little book in which I explain with photographes the road it took to get to draw Imagine. Finally all the pictures and drawings were ready to be glued in. Since I can't show it to you, a collage of the different pages was made. Besides the pictures, two envelopes are put in with some explanation. So next thursday this will be taken with me together with Imagine and let's hope I can tell a clearer story to them.

If you have any question on the how, what, why, just leave it in a comment.

Have a wonderful evening.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Maggi said...

This is such a good idea.