Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oh so lucky



Last monday I already told you that I asked Anneli for help to get the hair of the woman more beautiful. Now I was only in need of advice but Anneli thought differently and sent me this gorgeous wool to make the hair for my lady. I'm so happy with this gorgeous gift although it is way too much for the little head which means I can make at least five more women in blue .... now that might be an idea!

Thank you Anneli for your generous gift which will have a very positiv effect on the lady.

Have a fabulous thursday.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I only just saw the post with the woman in blue. It is coming along so nicely. What a generous gift of the most beautiful 'hair'

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I was very happy being able to help you out :-) - that's what friends are for, isn't it so?