Saturday, January 4, 2014

Linklove


During the Christmas holidays a lovely museum called Trapholt was visited, it is an art museum specialized in furniture. In their shop I saw a book called Bæredygtigt of Mette Jørgensen. Liked the book and so I ordered it from the library. Lucky me, I got it today and to make a long story short I found an amazing link which I really want to share with you! The link is about re-using, repurposing, upcycling, so many amazing projects made all around the world.


So please do yourself and me a favour, please visit Recyclart.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Elizabeth







2 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely images, and thank you for the link. Some wonderful things to browse through.

Pursuing Art... said...

Amazing recycled art! Keeping it minimized to look at later...very cool! Glad you shared. :)