Sunday, January 19, 2014

In preparation of



A few weeks ago I got myself enrolled to an online course. This will be my first one and although I know Karen and her work already for years, it still makes me nervous. It will start in the last week of February and is without deadlines and tasks, so no pressure in that department but I thought I better start preparing myself nonetheless. Since there also will be ledger-work I have undusted my paints and played with them in the afternoon while it was raining outside, again I might add.



I really enjoyed myself drawing and painting these jugs and bowl.

Hope you had a lovely sunday afternoon too.

Elizabeth


1 comment:

Maggi said...

I like how you have added the starchy outlines to the drawings. I think you are going to enjoy Karen's class