Monday, January 13, 2014

Imagine

Last week in this post I already told you that I was holding my needle to create a new piece. Well over the weekend I spent some hours to work on it again and today I show you an update.



Yep, french knots all around again, just love these teeny, tiny little buggers. I wanted to top to feel loose, like summer tops can be and there it is done in crochet and than sewed on. The colours are similar but the thickness in thread isn't.


At the moment I'm still working on the hair with the help of Anneli since I'm not pleased about the result at the moment. So you just have to wait until that is ready too.

Have a wonderful day.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Willy said...

Wat is dit mooi gemaakt, erg leuk!

Pursuing Art... said...

Beautiful blues and stitching...looking forward to seeing more! :)