Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jeans belt

After the two little blankets I was ready to work with some blue fabric again and therefore I started with a new little jeans project


Yes, a jeans belt. A fun little project with two stitches but lots of different shades of blue. Just started but this is probably the most difficult part, therefore I think it will be ready very soon unless ofcourse I decide to embellish it heavily. Haven't decided yet! 

With what kinda projects are you filling these warm summerdays?

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, this is a wonderful project, dear Elizabeth! Especially, as I urgently need a new belt for my jeans shorts! And one more good thing about it is that it's small enough a project to deal with during these very hot summer days ...

Thank you so much for sharing and welcome back from your holidays!

Maggi said...

What a great project.

Gina said...

That looks like fun Elizabeth