Friday, May 24, 2013

Sharing

Yesterday I told you already that I planned to continue with my photo-projects. Well since Flickr has all kinds of problems I had no idea that the last picture of my 365-serie became my most viewed one.


My love for tulips isn't a secret and is therefore also one of the subjects I like to photograph.  This black and white picture of a tulip well beyond its prime is the most viewed one out of all the pictures I made during my first year, so far 1101 men and women stopped by to look at it. 

Today I share this milestone with you since it is special for me.

Have great day and a wonderful start of your weekend.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Beautiful image which works so well in black and white.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I can well understand this pic has been viewed so often - it's really a very special one - very graphic! Hey, you are a great photographer, Elizabeth!