Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's music


Just over a week ago it was my birthday and as a birthday present I got this marvellous book. One could say it is a cookbook but it is much more than that. It is very inspirational, lots of information but also a lot of freedom. The favorite music of the writer and chef of Fäviken  is Swedish folk music. It is therefore I have been browsing around in youtube-land and found this.


The song is called Födselsdagfesten, which means birthday party, so totally appropriate for a small afterparty!

Have a wonderful start of your week.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Well, I'm glad most of your readers don't understand the text of this dreadful birthday song :-), dear Elizabeth - and I do hope your birthday party was a lot more peaceful than this!