Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Looking at each other

Have been writing about looking each other in the eye or the lack of it already a number of times. Somehow I'm fascinated by it and now it has become part of an exhibition. I'd never thought that looking at another human being was an art, a beautiful one I have to add. This is the link for some background information. Give yourself a few minutes to watch this and you might want to start making some eyecontact too!





Have a wonderful day

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Just been catching up on your recent posts after feeling unwell and there is a wealth to enjoy. Thank you for all that you have shared.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Amazing ... weird ... and touching.

Just looked up Marina Abramovic's earlier works (no, I didn't know her before) at Wikipedia and I feel a bit speechless.

Thank you, dear Elizabeth, for always pointing at so many interesting things, for finding and sharing!

Zuzana said...

Oh, that is so funny and interesting. But also a bit unnerving, I do not like to stare at people. I think as it naturally comes as aggressive, for example in animal kingdom.;) But with that said, I have no problem with looking people in the eye when I speak with them, in fact I find it unpleasant and rude when people avert their eyes when in conversation.
Have a great weekend dear Elizabeth, I guess you too are in deep freeze and are bracing yourself for the snow that is on its way. I can not wait for spring to arrive already.;)
xoxo

julochka said...

i totally got tears in my eyes watching this. it's truly awesome.