Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday's music

Last night I just wanted to hear the voice of home. Already for as long as I can remember there is just one voice that gives me the sense of home. In his songs he expresses almost always a longing for going home, feeling safe and loved and because of that it makes me feel at home. Today I chose for you Sunshine on my shoulder because I really wouldn't mind seeing and feeling some sunshine, I'm totally ready for spring.




Have a wonderful start of your week.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Thank you for this. I love his voice and earlier today transferred a couple of my albums of his to CD

Zuzana said...

What a great song, I am a fan of John Denver and have also enjoyed his films.;)
I can not listen to music here, but I know the song well, so I will just be humming it in my mind.;) Have a great week dear big sis,
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Hi Elizabeth -

when I hear John Denver I always makes me think of when I first heard him singing - it was 'Starry starry nights':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkvLq0TYiwI&playnext=1&list=PL2BF29693417B0480&feature=results_video

I'll guess I will always connect his voice with that song and it has a great impact on me every time I hear it.