Thursday, February 14, 2013

Especially for you

Today, the 14th of February, is known as Valentinesday. I haven't a sweet smelling bouquet of roses for you, nor a poem about friendship and you already know about the power a smile can have. So what can I give you? Love is such a touchy subject. One thing is for sure, love is no stranger in my heart and if you are reading my blog I doubt it is a stranger in yours. Therefore I made a couple of open hearts as a reminder to keep my heart open throughout the rest of the year and I hope you will do the same.

Since love is no stranger in my heart by Landanna

And although it isn't monday I'd like to add a song called Open heart.


Happy Valentinesday!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Beautiful.

Maggi said...

A lovely sentiment and song and in case I forget, I am lucky enough to have one of your open hearts to remind me. (Sorry, my other comment was meant to be on Monday's music!)

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

An open heart - yes, you really have such one, dear Elizabeth!

I wish that all those good and wonderful things out there find their way into your open heart - because you really deserve it.

And I'm very proud to be your friend!