Sunday, January 20, 2013

Red and blue


Red and blue by Landanna

As you can see in the picture I started a new project. Another little blanket made of old pairs of denims and this time the background will be red. I found this large piece of thick cotton at the thriftshop and new immediately that I had to have it to back my new baby blue. Since the picture I already made great progress again so hopefully I will get to show you an overview of it really soon. Until than I wish you a lovely sunday.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

May you have a lovely Sunday too dear Elizabeth, and keep warm:;)
Love the contrast of red and blue.;)
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Ahhh - this is so gorgeous ...! A new family heirloom it will be!

And I know you will love doing every single stitch on it ...!

Maggi said...

The red cotton just looks so good with the red stitching.