Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Open heart

A new year has started, hope you all had a wonderful time during the holidays and a great start of 2013. Since my blogwriting has been a bit sparse in the last month of 2012 I thought it is time to catch up again.

In the blogposts for the serie Have I told you .... I talked already a bit about living with an open heart. This subject is one that often stops by in the mails which fly between Oregon and Denmark and give me a lot to think about. If you are a regular reader you know that I ponder best when I hold my needle and so christmas ornaments were made in a little denim-project. The result you can see below.



Happy 2013, a new year filled with new projects, pictures and blogposts to inspire each other.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

lheurebleue said...

als ik dit zie denk ik alweer: niet weggooien die oude jeansbroeken!
enne: veel wensen voor een mooi 2013!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Kawaii! I just love these open zipper hearts! What a great idea for using this part of the jeans - I guess you have quite some of them by now!

I guess I'm not the only one who would like to do a heart like this too - can I dare proposing you'd make a small tutorial on how to do these - that would be such a treat!

karen said...

wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013!